Event listing help
To upload an event to our Event Map successfully, please fill out all the details in the form and follow the guidance below:
1. Choose the appropriate category under 'Event Type'.
- National Tree Week is late November. Events near or during this time can be placed under this category.
- Seed Gathering Season is from late September to late October.
- Walk in the Woods is for the month of May.
- Event - for all other times.
- Tree Charter - For the launch of The Charter for Trees, Woods and People, 2017, special events are taking place. If you have a Tree Charter specific event, please place it under this category.
2. The 'Postcode' must be written in full. If the event location doesn’t have an exact postcode (for instance, in the middle of a wood), choose a postcode that best fits and ensure you place further details in the description.
3. The 'Description' should include:
- A brief explanation of what the event is
- Time and duration of event
- Whether the event is open or closed to the public
4. Uploading images is optional, but it can help promote your event. Your images must be in a square format, preferably 160 x 160 pixels in size. If your images are not square, they will appear squashed and may not be used.