Become a Friend
By becoming a Friend of The Tree Council, you will help us put trees in school playgrounds, train the Tree Wardens who plant, care for and champion trees in their local communities, and act on issues of national concern – all of this for the price of a sandwich (and a coffee if you’re feeling generous).
What your donation does
- £4 could buy 600 birch seeds for our Tree Wardens to plant
- £5 could plant a metre of fruiting hedgerow, for the local community and wildlife
- £10 could buy a children’s toolkit, to get them outside and involved
- £15 could plant and care for a tree until it's big enough to survive on its own
- £50 could buy 3 spades for tree wardens to use planting trees in their community
- £100 could buy 900 litres of mulch for newly planted trees and hedgerows
Have a look at our FAQs for more information about the scheme, how your money will be spent and how we say thank you to our Friends.
You can call us on 020 7407 9992 if you prefer to speak to someone to make a monthly or one-off donation, or if you wish to make someone a Friend as a gift. Alternatively download a sign-up form or the full Friends leaflet. Thank you for your support.
If you'd like to speak to someone about remembering The Tree Council in your Will, please get in touch with our Chief Executive, Sara Lom.
Registered Charity No. 279000. Registered in England and Wales. Limited Company Registration No. 1459056.