Our Members range from voluntary and community organisations to local authorities and government.
We facilitate dialogue and action between our Members to influence policy, drive science & research and increase the impact of our collective tree work.
As an independent charity and membership body, we advocate for trees with government and in public life.
Our membership is broad, and the involvement of our members in our work differs as a result, including:
- local authorities who partner with us to deliver the Tree Warden scheme in their area
- professional tree organisations working in partnership to influence tree science and practice
- businesses who want to make a positive impact by supporting trees
- Opportunities to network with others in the sector
- Opportunities to contribute to wider debates on tree-related issues, such as Ash Dieback
- Access to community grant funding for tree planting
- Representing your views and concerns to government
- Use of the 'Member of The Tree Council' logo
- Profile-raising opportunities for your organisation
- Invitation to forum events and launches
- Listing on The Tree Council website
- (For local authority partners) support in setting up and running a Tree Warden network in your area
For more information and membership fee rates, email us at email@example.com.