The Tree Council seeks to support its member organisations on a wide variety of levels. Our aims are to:
- Spot and promote opportunities for partnerships and collaborations amongst our member organisations, the public and private sector;
- Influence the Government on your behalf;
- Promote and facilitate networking;
- Provide and exchange information;
- Improve your effectiveness;
- Raise awareness about your organisation;
- Help your organisation save time and resources.
Our Membership is open to:
- National not-for-profit organisations (Full members);
- Local not-for-profit organisations (Consultative members);
- Local authorities (Consultative members);
- Government departments and NDPB (Consultative members);
- Businesses who support the aims of our member alliance and wish to benefit from association with our work (Associate members).
We are constantly working towards improving the benefits we can offer to our Members. We currently offer the following benefits of membership include (depending on the type of membership held):
- Invitations to regular networking group meetings and other networking opportunities;
- Opportunity to advertise job vacancies on our website;
- Participation in joint submissions to consultations on a range of Government proposals;
- Opportunities to contribute to The Tree Council positions in the wider debate on tree-related issues, such as Chalara;
- Invitations to forum events and launches;
- Strengthened web presence – individual page for each member on our website;
- Free use of The Tree Council board room (subject to availability);
- Use of the 'Member of The Tree Council' logo on your website;
- Support in setting up and running a Tree Warden network if relevant;
- Be eligible to receive Good Gifts Catalogue funding via The Tree Council.
Any questions regarding our membership scheme can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.