The Tree Council seeks to support its member organisations on a wide variety of levels. Our aims are to:
- Spot and promote opportunities for partnerships and collaborations amongst our member organisations, the public and private sector;
- Influence the Government on your behalf;
- Promote and facilitate networking;
- Provide and exchange information;
- Improve your effectiveness;
- Raise awareness about your organisation;
- Help your organisation save time and resources.
Our Membership is open to:
- National not-for-profit organisations (Full members);
- Local not-for-profit organisations (Consultative members);
- Local authorities (Consultative members);
- Government departments and NDPB (Consultative members);
- Businesses who support the aims of our member alliance and wish to benefit from association with our work (Associate members).
We are constantly working towards improving the benefits we can offer to our Members. We currently offer the following benefits of membership include (depending on the type of membership held):
- Invitations to regular networking group meetings and other networking opportunities;
- Use of the 'Member of The Tree Council' logo on your website;
- Access to community grant funding for tree planting;
- Participation in joint submissions to consultations on a range of Government proposals;
- Opportunities to contribute to The Tree Council positions in the wider debate on tree-related issues, such as Ash Dieback;
- Invitations to forum events and launches;
- Listing on The Tree Council website;
- Support in setting up and running a Tree Warden network if relevant.
Any questions regarding our membership scheme can be sent to email@example.com.