Become a Friend
Help us make trees matter to everyone
By donating to The Tree Council, you can make a real difference to trees and communities in urban and rural areas across the UK.
Friends of The Tree Council help us put trees in school playgrounds, train the Tree Wardens who plant, care for and champion trees in their local communities, and advocate publicly for the British treescape.
The Tree Council works to build communities around trees, advance tree science and research and build partnerships to promote and protect the treescape into the future.
We are a registered charity and rely on donations to carry out our work,
What your donation does
- £4 could buy 600 birch seeds for our Tree Wardens to plant
- £5 could plant a metre of fruiting hedgerow, for the local community and wildlife
- £10 could buy a children’s toolkit, to get them outside and involved
- £15 could plant and care for a tree until it's big enough to survive on its own
- £50 could buy 3 spades for tree wardens to use planting trees in their community
- £100 could buy 900 litres of mulch for newly planted trees and hedgerows
You can call us on 020 7407 9992 if you prefer to speak to someone to make a monthly or one-off donation, or if you wish to make someone a Friend as a gift.
Alternatively download a sign-up form.
If you'd like to speak to someone about remembering The Tree Council in your Will, please get in touch with our Chief Executive, Sara Lom.
Registered Charity No. 279000. Registered in England and Wales. Limited Company Registration No. 1459056.