Tree Council grants

The Tree Council's two grants programmes, the 'Trees for Schools' and 'Community Trees' funds are available for schools and community groups within the UK who are able to show that children under the age of 16 will be actively engaged in the planting projects.

Successful applicants will receive between 100 and 700, covering up to 75% towards their planting costs. For example, if your project totals 700, The Tree Council would offer up to 525. The remaining 25% will need to be secured by your school or organisation.

If you are interested in applying, you can download an application from the main Tree Council website.

Copyright © The Tree Council Reg. Charity no. 279000 Design by Virtual Vie