THE COMMUNITY TREES FUND 2014 IS NOW OPEN
Thank you for your interest in our Community Trees Fund, part of our Tree Futures grant programme.
This grant fund is open to Community Groups, both formal and ad hoc, within the United Kingdom.
Please ensure that children aged up to sixteen are included in the planting project.
If you would like to plant any fruit trees, please look at the information about our Orchard Windfalls Fund.
Grant Eligibility Criteria
- Applications must be on behalf of a Community Group which must be a charity / not for profit organisation
- Children under the age of 16 must be ACTIVELY involved in the planting process
- Planting must take place on publicly accessible land, usually in public or charity ownership
- The Community Group must be able to raise 25% of planting costs
- Hedge plants and willow are not eligible for funding
- Fruit trees are not eligible for funding under this grant programme
- Planting must take place during National Tree Week
- Applications in respect of work already carried out are ineligible
If your project meets all the criteria listed, you are eligible to apply for a grant.
You can download further information and an application form here. The receipt for completed applications is 31st March 2014. Please note that applications must be personally signed and submitted in hard copy - emailed or faxed applications will not be accepted.